Sunday 10 January 2010

My activities on Sunday

In the morning as usuall i have to do chores as i like the feeling when the house is clean.Put it this way actually i am cleaning freak and on the way to neat maddness. All i have in my mind is clean clean and clean...as for neat still difficult as i have lots of stuffs. Oh ya that's remind me to upload my house picts..to show how much stuffs do i have for my scrap area only...haiz...try try to organize.

Well continue...at 11.30 i met my friend ashley to groom both our dogs. nothing else to say other than her dog (POTATO) darn very cute..especially his eyes..."puppy eyes". As this is the first time for my dog (GARLIC) met potato and groom...quite lots of things happened.
First...Out of my expectation..garlic which is 5 months old as big as potato who 3 years old...haiz..cant imagine how big my girl gonna grows...
Second...Garlic likes to chase potato till potato angry...maybe my dog a little bit bitchy...(^^)v and definetely she is selfish...T_T need to train her more.
Third...During the grooming...she kept struggling till need 3 persons(Me, ashley and the groomer) to hold her!!! imagine she just a 5 months old puppy...=_=''... and i think it took about almost 1 hour plus to groom her....
Fourth i have gotten a great souvenier from garlic....(scratch and made me fallen in front of public coz she anyhow ran!!!)...now my knees pain!!!!

Well below are some of the photos of her before and after grooming...she looks like potato now...except she is rascal but still cute...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now I can see her eyes!!! so round and black...cute!!!! yet still notti!!!



Move on...
after finish with garlic..i spent whole afternoon creating a card...again A card..

Below is the picts:


Photobucket
Front card



Photobucket
Inside Card

The products that i used to create this card :
Paper : Bazzil Cardstock
Marker : Copic ciao markers and brushable
Ink Pad : Memento black tuxedo and Versafine Vintage Sepia
Stamps: Penny Black and Impression Obsession
Planning to sell this card at S$ 6 (Card only, stamp on the left side for display only). anyone interested please let me know. comes with envelope. Singapore Only. Postcard size.
ThankYou for looking.


Regards,
Scrapco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates