Thursday 14 January 2010

Worry...

I am feeling worry with my body condition. It seems like few years a go when i was in High School. It took me 2 weeks MC in total. The feeling almost the same likes body aching, lethagic, sometimes fever, no appetite and nausea.Hahaha..the doctor yest suspect i am pregnant..but that is impossible. Well The fever din bother me so much actually, the aching feeling that makes me cant sleep whole night.

Anyway...Just some update for some cards that i did few days a go..but lazy to update as there were some error with my photobucket account.
The first card will be Thank You cards

Thank You Card

Item used :
Bazzil Cardstock
American Craft Cardstock--white
Spellbinder nestabilities
Copic Markers
Craft Secret Stamps


Second Card will be Valentine Card...this one so call "my master piece" --based on my imagination

There are 2 scallop oval frames on the left and right for the buyer place their photos

Valentine cards

Item used:
Copic Markers
HERO ARTS STAMPS (FLOWERS)
Penny Black stamps
Anna Griffin Vellum Quote
Spellbinder nestabilllities
Ranger stickels
Circle puncher from fiskar
Versa fine ink-red
Grant Archival stamps--butterfly (front cover)--havent update as i have to buy velcro first
Fiskar Stamps (front cover)
American craft PP


TFL

Regards,
Scrapco

5 comments:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for playing along with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little creatures are so cute! Great card! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us in the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates