Monday 24 May 2010

# Shopping time

What i found today in shopping mall ^_^

Hi all...
Sorry for never upload any cards these 2 days..I have been busy with Chores-as per normal, Organizing my craft area-which is never end!, Create a small indexs for my watercolours pencils and copics, lastly doing the House listing-for my future house. Sadly said most of the house that we plan to get are taken! and my turn is on wednesday!!OMGosh!
Anyway.. this is my activities this few days :
1. Creating index for my copic ciao and derwents watercolour pencils



2. Cleaned up my scrap area- sort out some scrap papers



3. Took photos of my dog


4. Shopping



Love at the first sight!! and it is affordable -SGD38.90 for 3 pcs.
And i use it for my precious!

PENNY BLACK STAMPS

Well...tonight probably will create card for one or some challenge.

Thanks For looking

Regards,
Scrapco...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sort of combining this query with a previous blog of yours...Very sweet dog, but how on earth did he come to be called "Garlic"? LOL
    btw, love your "suitcases storage".:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yenni! I remember when I first visited your blog, I thought you had GREAT MUSIC to listen to.........YOU STILL DO! You and I have the same choice in music. :) Anyway, I LOVE what you've shared today. It's nice to see other paper crafter's crafting areas. You're doing such a nice job with yours. Your dog is precious, too. Happy crafting. (I don't have a blog......I just post on Flickr and that's been a long time now). Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and very jealous...my room looks like a bomb went off in it! Love the pic of your dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates