Sunday 25 July 2010

# Hero arts

Simple cards to share

Hi..good evening everyone..
hope you are having a good time.
Firstly i want to say thank you for those people who left comments in my blog. Unfortunately...somehow there are several of you that doesnt have links to your blog..so my apology if i unable to visit your blog. well it is happen to me as well to other people blog.
For today cards are very simple cards. For myself i have seen the pattern of some card maker. Some love to do vintage, some love to do cut and paste (like what i did today), some other love to show how the way the colour their images. Probably there will still a lot of patterns from card makers in the world. For myself, i love to do colouring rather than cut and paste. So today i actually challenge my self just to do cut and paste and probably stamping without any colouring action. I Found it super hard to do for me. as i dont get used to with it. some people are very talented on this..but i just want to gv it a try. the experience...hard to do but i have fun. Hard because i have to play with layout and choice of pattern papers.
Well what can i say...i am pretty happy with the result ^_^
So here is the cards :

card 1:
Supplies use :
Cosmo cricket pattern papers
AC Cardstock
Hero arts stamp
Color box ink, versafine ink
Prima MARKETING flower
Satin Ribbon
Glitter-stardust
Martha and EK Success punches
Maya Road Frame

Inside the page of card 1 :

Card 2:
AC CARDSTOCK
Cosmo cricket pattern paper
Flowers
Maya road frame and crown
Paperie stamps, hero arts stamp
Pear ribbon
Satin Ribbon

Inside page card 2 :

Card 3 :
AC Cardstock-black
Cosmo Cricket pattern papers
Paperie stamp, hero arts stamp
string
flower
kaiser pearls
stickles- stardust
MAYA ROAD scallop journal
versafine ink


That is all for today.
Thanks for visiting
Regards,
Scrapco...
 

2 comments:

  1. I think you do well in ALL styles of cards, Natalia. :-)These are simply put together but they look very nice and anyone would be happy to recieve them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used! Very pretty cards!
    Roberta www.creativeunblock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates