Tuesday 14 September 2010

# Layout

So Gratefull to have you in my life-layout


Hello everyone...i am so gratefull to have you who always encourange me in every way by leaving a comments. thank you soo much :). For that reason, today i will visit each of your blog and leave some comments like what you did :). Thanks especiall to Dorcas, Julia,Stacey,Stephanie and Little K Smith who always support me :).

Today i would like to share a layout that i created for the my minds eye challenge. If you have lots of photos that hasnt been scrap before and also pile of my minds eye pattern papers with you. this is the time for you to use both :).

So here is my layout for the challenge
Supplies :
Pattern paper : My minds eye-Meadow lark
Stamp : maya road-bingo
Embellisment : Lace ribbon,swiss dotted ribbon,gaffer tape-7 gypsie,prima marketing flowers, brads
Alpha Sticker : Making memories and Adorn it
Puncher : EK Success scallop puncher
Ink : versafine-onyx black ink
Others : Glitter-stardust,white gel pen

And here are some of the close up :
Folded gaffer tape, index colour that shown on the bottom of the pattern paper (you can use it so dont throw away ), stamped bingo image and american craft brads


Another gaffer tape,brads,die cut that comes in the paper pack

Journal page (you can find it together with the paper pack), white roses that distress use versafine ink

A row of stamped bingo image from maya road :)


That is it for today...i guess i am in the mood to create card now..but i will delay till tommorow..hope the mood wont change :)

PS : Anyone know how to delete the unused blog?i have several unused blog and tried to delete it but it still appear..:( do help me? please :)

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
yenni natalia

8 comments:

  1. Love this color combo, Yenni. Love black and white so much, too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Go to settings/ basic/ delete blog. This worked for me. It will still show for a while on your blogs page but that's only for a limited time so that you can "undelete" it if you need to. It will be kind of shadowy. (if you click on "show all")

    Nice layout, Natalia. See, you haven't lost your mojo you just needed a break from cards. Scrapbooking is still art though. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO, Yenni :-) What a great compliment to your husband !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Yenni this is a stunning LO. Love the elegant black and white and all the details are gorgeous - as is your photo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been doing great layouts! I like to scrapbook too, but have taken a break from it. I can say nice things about your work because you really do a wonderful job. I can say nicer things for some money! ha- ha! Just joking, but you can make the check out to Stac....LOL Thanks for mentioning me!

    Wish I had something on my blog for you to comment on. It has been two weeks! I have been very busy. No time to craft. I hate it! We took my craft space down for a few months because we were going to move. Now we are not so we put it back up. Every bit of craft supplies that I have collected over the last 10 years has been in boxes. I am almost done and hopefully be back in business soon. Maybe I can post my craft room tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful LO ! Love the B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. I love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layout, love your take!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates