Saturday 2 October 2010

# Penny Black

World card making day!

Yay...today is world card making day!
so i am going to share a card with all of you. This card title is Sending you sunshine and laughter from Singapore. For Singapore is always sunny, so i want to send some sunshine to all my friend who is in other part of the world that start to celebrate fall season :). Hey pals! i can send you some sunshine if i could do so :)
I also did something that i honestly wild for me. normally i will think carefully everytime make card well i can say perfectionist! something isnt good, forget it...got to chance. but today i created a card that let my hand just let my feeling flown. i just ask myself what colour you think you want to use today? use it! normally i will ask...hmmm...this clothes it will normally comes in this colour. i dont care. today is world card making day..i will just let my hand free as well :)

So here is the card :
Stamps-fun in the sun by Penny Black
Paper : Graphic 45 xmas editon
AC Cardstock-black and red
Cuttlebug embossing powder
Kaiser pearls

Punches that i use to create border and 3d flower :) it is xmas collections so you still can get it now :)

I got to go now
I will see you another time
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Sometimes just letting a card happen turns out to be one of our favorites. I tend to think to much too. But your stuff is always great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Cardmaking Day Yenni!!
    I love your card :) it's good to go with the flow sometimes and your punched border and flowers look fabulous x

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WCM day,too! Love your card! So adorable!
    And I love how you make the emblieshment from the ms punch! SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I always love your cards and you've done a terrific job here . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love your flowers. very creative,Yen... Aku semakin tertarik ma MS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice coloring Yenny.. Sweet card ^^

    Happy WCM day Yenny ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates