Sunday 29 May 2011

# Magnolia card

For you :)

Happy sunday dear fellow crafters :). Thank you for the sweet comments on my previous card :). That card will be my fav ever :) Todayit will be a short post for i will be going out pretty soon,it will be a busy day :). I will bring my doggie for grooming and watching movie at cinema :).I think i may not have time to make card, as i still need to do Meeting Minutes for my department meeting. Haiz....
Well By the way, here is the today card! :)

I coloured the image with copics, i know this isnt perfect..i just want to colour with copic for the sake want to use it before it is dry without i use it :). I have seen so many people colouring magnolia with stroke technique and i really want to learn to that extent also but i guess i have to learn slowly..it is really not easy :).
This is the inside card..i made a mistake..just want to look pretty i choose pattern paper, but never thought where am i suppose to write message then...oopss.

I will see you on the next card. thanks for visiting :)

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

7 comments:

  1. Another cutie Yenni! Love the colors. Great inside too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! my dear friend Yenni,
    Such a pretty card and you can write on the yellow. As far as copics are concerned, you do a better job than me, I can only use pencils, I've tried and tried, but still a one colour face with copics..lol..Gorgeous card, tilda is coloured beautifully,and I love all your details...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beauty Yenni, I love your bright cheery colours, just like your personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Yenni! Tilda is coloured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not perfect are you kidding me. Your coloring is amazing. This is such a fun bright card. I love the color combination. I hope you enjoy your movie. :) Thanks for sharing yet another one of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yenni, I lve everything you've done on this card
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates