Saturday 2 July 2011

# Layout

Another Mini project

Good Morning :) everyone,
Today i will shall share with you another mini project-alter ikea frame. This is super fast project even kids can do! :).
I created this alter frame for one of my colleague who left the company few days back. SInce it is pretty rush project and the frame completely small so i cant do much thing on it.
So here is the alter frame. Hope she like it!
I used DCWV pattern paper, maya road chipboard that colour with ranger paint dabber and sprinkle glitter on top of it. The empty space is is for my friend to place the credit card size photo :).

Thanks for stopping by and thank you :)

Yenni Natalia

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see blogger working again! I tried to comment last night when I saw your lovely frame, and I could not! This is gorgeous ¥enni! Lots of fun do-dads on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates