Saturday 24 March 2012

# Penny Black

Enjoy The Little things

Hi Peeps...Back with another post.
I mentioned in the previous post that i am going to alter a magnet advertisment to something cute or beautiful. So here is one of the example. Sorry for the bright colour..hope it wont damage your eyes.
My both cameras doesnt works well somehow so i decided to take photo of the project use I phone. When i try to edit it turn either to dark or glaring like this. :( Sorry peeps! will see if i could buy new camera...
I have used the latest Penny Black collection : Big wish

And today good news is i received a happy mail from Rina Damay- My Generous Indonesian friend.
She is GOOD..yes i said GOOD at colouring magnolia with distress inks. I want to learn from her sooo badly :). Rina thanks and please teach me ahhh :)
This is my 3rd time i receive Magnolia stamp from friends and ohh! so lucky so far i never received double :) so Blessed.
Drop her by at her 2 blogs
and
You will drool looking at her creations!
Maybe i should give you a teaser...lol..see her creations below
Pretty right?  :)

Ok i will see you tommorow for more cuteness from me!
HUGS
Yenni natalia

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card from your friend. I LOVE the bright colours and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!! Your card is GORGEOUS! Love your coloring and that ribbon is super cute. ADORABLE!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates