Sunday 25 March 2012

# Magnolia card

Sketch Books with Tildas

Happy Sunday my friends :)
Today i will bring something that NON CARD.
Do you like some sketches that shown at Feline Playful website and cant bear to leave it as the week pass or do you like to create your own sketches for your card? Then you should head to Kristina Werner blog at here.
I love sketches, all my cards mostly inspired by sketches from challenge blog.
 So i would say Kristina Werner idea to create sketches book is totally brilliant.
In fact i can also use Sketch book to monitor which challenge do i wish to follow.
Well enough of the explanation..here is my Sketch book which i decor with magnolia stamp.


There are 2 different type of sketches, one will be for card and one for scrapbook but  i will use it both for cards. The scrapbook template i will use for 6 X 6 " card.

A close up of the first sketch book. Stamp i used is Magnolia tilda with broom, coloured with distress ink. Paper from Echo Park this and that. (My hubby love this series)

Close up of my second sketch book. I am personally LOVE this one more because of the Astronout tilda. She is sooo cute in this attire :). I have applied diamond glaze for the helmet.

And here is inside of the sketch book, waiting for me to draw something on it :)

Thank You For Stopping By
HUGS
Yenni Natalia


5 comments:

  1. Hi Yenni ... Love those sketch book and Tilda has come with pretty color too :)
    Can't wait to see what you gonna draw on that ..
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sketch book so much..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea, Yenni!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so fab Yenni Natalia! Fab layouts and colours!

    I featured you on my Make It Monday post today - thanks again for sharing with us! You can check it out here...

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/make-it-monday-sponsored-by-dis-digi.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates