Saturday 29 September 2012

# Deasy Design

Deasy Design Reveal Day : Happy Winter --Stay Warm Friend!



Hello...Yes, I am finally able to reveal one of the new stamp release from Deasy Design. So happy!!
This set is totally rock, you will see a lots of cutie going around.
So without further due...I have a card to share with you. I am using Happy Winter set (write this set down on your wish list! Release day is only 2 days away be sure to get it).




I coloured the images use copics and i applied stickle dust on the hood (but what was happening?!! My ink smear :( but likely it doesnt go to the boy face. so in the end i like with the effect :D)
I also played around with my new puncher from Martha Stewart (Embroidery) and create a borders on the top and bottom of the card. So love this puncher :).
 
Here is the complete set :
 
 
I hop you like my card. Be sure to check on the DEASY DESIGN BLOG for more inspiration from awesome DT member :)
 
Hugs
Yenni natalia
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yenni!
    What a lovely card! So well done!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun set...LOVE your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates