Wednesday 19 September 2012

# Deasy Design

Deasy Design Tis The Season


Hello, it is my turn again for the Deasy Design card inspiration :)
Today i bring you a very merry colour card use the latest collection from deasy design- TIS THE SEASON. I decided to use majority bright red and a little bit of green. Just simply love red lately :)

 
Supplies :
Deasy Design Stamp- TIS The Season
Colour : Copic markers
Paper : AC Cardstock, OA Christmas collection
Other: Spellbinder dies, Stickles- Xmas Red and star dust, WOC Flower, Prima Marketing Flower, Lace, Rhinestone from dollar shop, May Art Jute,
 
 
Hope you like my card :).
 
HUGS
Yenni Natalia


3 comments:

  1. Yenni, this is fantastic! Love all the detail and sparkle to this card! The use of the sentiment is fantastic! GORGEOUS CREATION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW I LOVE THIS.... love how you did the sentiment and the snowflakes are perfect...super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and fun Yenni! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates