Wednesday 12 September 2012

# CC

Hello? How are you?


Hellow! Welcome Back all to my Blog. :) Today is Wednesday and it is my turn to post another All That Scrap Challenge Blog. We Have colour theme challenge this week. That will be KRAFT,BLACK,RED and BLUE. 
So This time i am using the Sept release stamp and it is called Indian Emma.
By the way this is a scheduled Post :)


She is super cute!!! :)

Colour theme is something that i found it very challenging because to get the pattern papers from various brand and match it together is really not easy :). Luckly i managed to get my Echo Park for the record collection and all the colour just nice suitable for this challenge :).
I have coloured emma with copic markers and the blue colour background i used Pebbles inc chalks .
I decided to add on a little bit of feathers on the side as well as doilies on the back of the card.

Not to forget to decor the inside card.
Alpha stickers from October afternoon and Echo Park sticker
Heart Punch from Martha Stewart and Butterfly from Studio Calico.
 
Hope you like my card.
 
HUGS
Yenni Natalia


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all your details!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love the fabulous details inside & out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely lovely card Yenni!!! Your coloring is out of this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Yenni...sometimes it can be difficult to match color hues of different patterned papers, but I have to say you achieved it with perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates