Wednesday 19 September 2012

# CC

Hey Chick! Wishing you wonderful in life!


Hello Hello :) How are you?.....If you are coming to my side and looking for deasy design post..please click HERE.

Back to post...welcome CC Design lover :) i am glad that you come back again and take a peek of my recent project used latest collection by CC Design. I am still soo grateful and happy that i am being part of All that scrap Challenge  that bring up one of my favourite stamp brand (CC Design). Always know ahead what are the cuties they are going to sell the following month :).
So without further due....here is my card.
 
I have use Swiss Pixie Lucy with Chicken. How cute is she?! and you get 3 cute chix on the stamp set too..isnt it feel like christmas? :)
 
So i decided to come out with something else. I decided to colour her hair red :) it remains me one of the heroes in the X men :D.
I have coloured all the image with copic markers.
Pattern paper from Antique and AC Cardstock.
 
Hope all of you like my card :)
 
HUGS
Yenni Natalia


4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates