Friday 7 September 2012

# Notebook # October Afternoon

Notebook used OA 9-5 Collection


Hi all, now is the night before my 1 week holday back to my Hometown Indonesia :) I would love to share with you my recent craze! I am kind of crazy over notebook lately and here is one of my creations :) i have few more to share. I am planning to sell it at Charity Bazaar but when i shared with my friend. She decided to take it :P...Hehehhe....It is Sold out even before reach the booth :) Thanks Kath for "adopting" this notebook.

 
I have used various embellishment and the main items are the crochet flowers. It was from my friend Dorcas :) Thanks Dorcas for the pretty crochet flowers. It is totally stunning. The pattern papers and the mini card are from October afternoon 9-5 collection. Butteflies from Studio Calico. Giant Pearls are from Mellisa Frances.
 
Hope you like this projects. I will share with you more when i am back from my trip.
 
Hugs
Yenni Natalia


7 comments:

  1. aww this is adorable...love those flowers and cute butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Pretty! I just adore that crocheted flower. Did you make it or buy?
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yenni oh wooow I cant ever make a card like you so many embelisshment and all are lovely...Love all the element on your card...FABULOUS CARD...see you di blog ku ya dear...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates