Monday 3 September 2012

# October Afternoon

OA inspiration : A special day! happy birthday

Hellow! how are you today? I am kind of have a mix feeling now :]
I am happy because i spent a day attended a course which i believe benefit me to the most, but also i feel scared because tomorrow i have to get back to work again. I dont know why but i feel really scared :(.
But anyway, i have a card to share with you today :)
It is the 3rd card that i created use October Afternoon Woodland park collections.
Supplies :
October afternoon Woodland park and AC Kraft cardstock
Spellbinder nestie, Dollar shop lace, Doilies, Bird cage charms from Etsy, May Art Jute

A simple design for the inside of the card :)
 
By the way, for those who stay in Singapore...just for your info, i will selling my cards at charity bazaar that my company hold on 21 September 2012. If you are free you are more than welcome to visit me :) Will update you more details soon :)
 
Hugs
Yenni natalia


2 comments:

  1. wishing you a happy birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yenni I have been enjoying all your cards and the fabulous ways you have been also decorating the insides. I know your cards will be a tremendous hit at the bazaar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates