Thursday 10 January 2013

# Greeting Farm # Valentine Project

Valentine Project #3 : Lady in red

 
 Another day just pass and weekend so near! I cant wait to enjoy my weekend to catch up with some crafting. Have you planned your weekend ? I do hope you have a very sunny weekend.
Today i have another card to share which use my new stamp and new pattern papers.
 


I am kind of going wild when colouring my TGF Stamps.  This time i choose red colour hair. She looks fiery fairy :). Love her!
TGF Stamps are just so adorable and cool with any different type of hair colours. 

Supplies that i used :
Stamp :
Colour : Copic Markers
Others : Carta Bella Devoted, ZVA Creative, WOC Flowers, Stickles star dust, EK Success heart.


Inside the card.

Would love to enter this card for the following challenge :
Farm Fresh Friday-- something new
Little red wagon : Bling


Hope to see you again very soon :) on my Valentine project #4.

Hugs
Yenni natalia 

3 comments:

  1. So very cute!! Love all the red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Thanks for playing with us at TGF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates