Sunday 3 February 2013

# Penny Black # Valentine Project

Valentine Project #12 : Loving Hedgehogs

Beep Beep..valentine just around the corner and my valentine project inspiration going to end soon (Total i have 14 projects to share) , i hope you like all the projects that i created specially for this valentine series. If you think there is anything to improve please let me know :)
And probably you could share with me what kind of cards/projects you wish to see in my blog :)

So today i have A cute hedgehogs couple from Penny Black.
Supplies :
Stamp : Penny Black
Colour mediun : Tombow markers
Others : Flower- WOC, Buttons, Metal Corner- WOC, Twine- Twinery, Stickles
 
Would love to enter this card for below challenges :
 
Hope to see you again very soon.
 
Hugs
Yenni
 
 


9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Yenni. Firstly I love the stamp but you have done wonders with it . Love the way you have coloured the tyres. The brown against the pink is super . Well done with a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful. I like the sweet image. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!
    Now I am your follower
    www.vive-lavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yenni this is super cute!!! The burlap is awesome and I just love all the little details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little car! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Fabulous card.... Love the image.... So cute
    Hugs Sylvie
    I have blog candy....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yenni! Such a sweet card, love that cute image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates