Thursday 14 August 2014

# Lawn Fawn # mft

Not so original summer colour cards ^_^

Hello Hello Hello.... happy thursday! Summer is almost over in here with a sign of almost daily rain in singapore . In here we only have 2 seasons - either scorching hot weather or cold and humid rainy weather. :P...people get sick easly in transation period like now. So those who stay in Singapore, please take care of your health okay ^_^
 
To celebrate end of  "summer" in Singapore, Today i have bright (in my definition) orange blue and gold card. I couldnt go for the neon or bright real summer colour, it is jus not my preference ^_^.
I really love a small touches of gold on the card, it seems "pop" the card and make it more interesting.
So here is my first card.

I like to add sewing pattern in my card  but since i dont have sewing machine so i have to manually hand stitch..hahha fingers exercise and i think it is okay since it is small portion :). The zig zag pattern was inpired from papertrey ink youtube and the velum idea from janna werner.
Hello sentiment is cut used Lawn Fawn dies

And second card with still using the same hint of colours  i have done pretty lots of stamping and die cutting, but it worth the effort since i have so much stamps and die cut ^_^.
The stamps and dies (rose) is from papertrey inks and for sentiment from kaiser craft.
For the butterfly dies from simon says, and scroll from MFT.
 
Would love to enter this card for
Papertake weekly- spot and dots
7 kids college challenge blog - Anything goes
 
 
Hope you like my card today and take a time to leave me a comment if do or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by
 
Yenni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yenni! Your card is so trendy and gorgeous! Love your layering and choice of colors! The touches of gold really add that wow factor! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are SO pretty! Love the touches of gold!
    Thank you for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates