Wednesday 19 November 2014

# christmas card # Wild Rose studio

Christmas cards inspirtion : Merry Christmas

Good Afternoon!
 
Just a quick post for card that I made recently. How could I not love this cutie stamps for this year Christmas. Bought them last year but I only give them attention this year. bad me bad me.
Arent they so adorable ? They are also easy to colour since does not required many colours
 
This cute elephants image is from Wild Rose Studio which I coloured them use Distress inks (Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Festive Berry, Tattered Rose).
I am so glad that I finally could use those pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I seldom make cards with this kind of blue colour so I see this match perfectly...hahaha I am just so elated ^_^ 

And here is the inside card. I like to keep it simple and has ample of space to write message.

Just a side view of the card. I also added liquid pearls on the background.
 
Hope you like what I shared today :)
 
Would love to enter this card for the following challenges :
 
 
Thank you
 
Yenni Natalia

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Yenni :-) the image is adorable and I love the soft colors and all the details, so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, this is super darlin..I adore the sweet image and your coloring! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates