Saturday 29 August 2015

# CC # teacher's day

Teacher, Thank You


Hello....Teacher's day around the corner. Some of my friends was asking me if i will be making teacher's day card for my carousell shop. Early on, i was thinking that i am going to skip making card for this year teacher's day. Well the response was not really much compare to christmas card. Since my friend asked so i decided to make few for her to select. I think i made 4 or 5 in total and i am going to share with you one of it today.

Since i am a stamp hoarder, i tend not to have time or chance to play with all of my stamps. So to be fair with those cute unused stamps therefore i decided that each week i will concentrate playing on one brand only. So for this week i will be sharing my card use stamps from CC design. You might find that some of it is already retired.

For this card i am using stamps from CC design Honey Teacher.  I colored her with copic markers (since those markers already scatter around my workdesk ^_*, too lazy to bring out my distress ink or colour pencils. I also carefully fuzzy cut her. For the papers, i used october afternoon papers which is perfect for teacher's day card. The sentiment teacher, i cut from simon says stamp dies. As always i love to distress the edge of the card.

And here is the inside card. 

Hope you are inspired to make use old stamps from now on ^_^.

See you again tomorrow with more cards.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates