Friday 26 August 2016

# christmas card # Stampavie

Stampavie : Seasons Greetings

Hello!!! Hoping everyone doing well!
I am down with bad flu for two weeks and still counting, especially with the bad weather like today in Singapore. Bad air quality from Haze has cause me worsen my flu and overall health. I am hoping to get well soon before i head back to my hometown next week. 

Anyway, i have a brand new card today!! I think this probably my third christmas card i created this year and this would not be the last. I am trying to create as many as christmas cards this year. I am planning to sell some of them and some to give to friends and family. I want to learn to create a simple but cute christmas card so that it is easy for me or my buyer to send. But for today, a little bit layering on the card because that is my style :).

If you are my instagram follower, you should have seen this image before. I colored it during 30 days the daily markers. This stamp from discontinued stampavie penny johnson. The image very versatile, you can use it always for all seasons.

I colored the main image with distress markers and zig markers on 300gsm watercolor papers. Cut the oval shape use spellbinder dies. The beautiful flowers from very old Prima Marketing collections. 

I love to add lots of little details on the card because i want every recipient, not see it just a second but many seconds :). Recently i love to add white dots on my main image to give a little bit of contrast and also give a bit of extra detail on it. 
For the sentiment seasons greetings, i used Simon says stamp dies and cut it on silver cardstock. I also poured some coarse clear glitter on the oval edges, because i am all about blings and layers :).

And here is the inside card. I keep it simple because i want it stay flat and enough space to write message :).

Entering this card for the following challenges :
As you like it challenge : I like Square shape card because it is basic and i have more space to play around than shaped card. Also i can fit the size the to standard envelope easily. 
Southern Girl : Anything goes
Addicted to stamp : Holiday 
Crafting by design : Get ready for Christmas
Simon says stamp challenge : It is hip to be square


See you very soon!!

Yenni





7 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing! So much detail in this design. I love the image and your colouring of it.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at AYLI this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! What a fabulous card and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Emma - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card. Love your layering work inside and outside card.
    Thank You for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More - Holiday Challenge

    - Helen Gullett -
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yenni, hope you are well! <3 Spotted this card in the SSS linky and had to say how beautiful it is! Love these birds and your fabulous layers, as always. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Yenni this is stunning and gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly stunning Yenni! Love the ink work on this. Such a sweet image and beautiful card design. Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls for our 'Anything Goes' challenge hunny. I so love what you did for this. Looking forward to you playing along next challenge too. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how gorgeous is this!!!?? Thank you for your entry at AYLI this time. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates