Sunday 9 October 2016

# christmas card # mama elephant

Mama Elephant : Dancing With JOY

Good Afternoon everyone!
It is nice to see you again here.
Thank you for always staying with me..

So the craze of the cloud layering inspired by Melania Deasy has not stop and it is on going in my mind right now and i am enjoying it so much.

And here i am bringing another card with similar concept as yesterday card. This time i want to add on some different type of papers  for the layering and more mama elephant stamp used here. 
Here are the close up of the card :



List of the supplies i used : 
Zig Markers 
American Craft Glitter paper
Distress ink pads : Festive berry, cracked pistachio and squeezed lemonade

And here is the inside card.


I hope you like it

See you again very soon :)


Yenni 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates