Sunday 29 October 2017

# christmas card # Magnolia card

Magnolia Stamp : JOY!


Good Afternoon everyone! Happy sunday to all of you!
I heard some of you in USA has started to experience snow :). I don't know how it feels but one day i wish to experience it and wish to spend my christmas in snowy day. Meanwhile in singapore is pretty HOT. occasional rain happens but it was just 5-10 mins of rain and back to HOT and sunny day.
But look at the bright side, i can do my laundry and it dries within a day :P.

Back to the card.
who missed manolia stamp ? I do missed playing with it when making this card.
I colored this image long time a go but now then i get chance to turn it into card and shaker card will be the fun card to make. 

To make the shaker card i use papertrey ink dies which come in a set of heart shape, oval and rectangle shape. It was a special edition so i am not very sure if the set still available. 
I colored magnolia with distress markers. Filler for the shaker card i use american craft glitter, mini beads and sequins. 
Flowers are from wild orchid crafts, leaves bought at chatuchak thailand. I miss thailand! 



The old time favourite sentiment JOY from papertrey ink too. almost every year i make card with it, there will be at least one person asked me where to get it ^_^. 


Hope to see you again very soon

Hugs
Yenni 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates