Friday 4 December 2015

# christmas card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : JOY

Hello Friends.
I have anpther Christmas card to share with you today.
My crafty mojo packing for its holiday, because of that this 2 days i never made any cards. Luckily, i have few cards that still kept in my draft :). I hope it will be enough till Christmas. 

Today i am playing with whimsy stamp again and this time i used friendship is the greatest gift stamp set. This two cute girl is just the loveliest and the best about whimsy stamp is the details given on each of its design. I am particularly a fan of Sylvia zet design but now i am going for Chrissy Armstrong too because she made a lot of cute critters. Gosh! i love her penguin images. 
Anyway, here is their web if you wish to explore more http://www.whimsystamps.com/

I colored the two cute girl with distress markers. 

And here is the inside card. The cute cat and the sentiment joy to the world from penny black.

I am entering this card for the following challenges
7 kids college fund : anything goes

Hope to see you again here

Have a blessed day
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates