Friday 29 April 2016

# birthday card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Let Your dreams take flight



TGIF!!! and it will be a long weekend here in Singapore because of the extension of labor day holiday that falls on Sunday :). It also means i will get spend more time with my family :)
Hope you will have a great weekend too. 

Back to card, Today i am featuring this super adorable duck from Penny black Buddy and duck  and Snippets for the sentiments. I just can't resist to play with this stamp, duck is always one of my favorite animals beside hamsters, birds and dogs. 

There are 3 ducks images and 4 dogs images in the stamps sets and all super super cute. This stamps set is one of the must buy stamp set :).

I colored the ducks with distress markers and fussy cut the images because there is no coordinating dies for it, It is pretty easy to cut anyway :).

Here is the full look of the card. I used mama elephants giant tags to create the card based.  As for the clouds looks like, i am using Mama elephant landscape Trio Creative cuts. I colored each of the scallops with distress inkpads and MFT inkpads. 
The sun shape cut used Lawn fawn dies and colored it with distress inkpads. 

And here is the inside card :


I hope you like this simple card. 

Have a lovely weekends :)

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Simon says stamp : anything goes
7kids challenge blog : anything goes
Penny black saturday challenge : Showers (showe with hearts ?) :P



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Yenni! Super cute, and the colours and design is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is so stinkin' ADORABLE!! Love love love it! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates